The very first live nude girls and webcam girls on the Internet - established in 1996.

The Girl Time Social Club™

Live Nude Girls Since 1996!

An after hours social club for discriminating adults who enjoy the company of live nude girls from all across North America. Genuine hometown girls who love making real connections with sincere gentlemen as they explore their private sensual desires together.

Woman & Hillbillies

Last post Sun, Dec 21 2008 2:16 AM by Heaven69. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Dec 20 2008 9:30 PM

• Sean2625
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Sun, Jan 27 2008
    • North Carolina
    • GoldVIP
    • Points 5,765
    • Elite Forum Members

Woman & Hillbillies

A pretty blonde woman is driving down a country road in her new sports car when something goes wrong with the car and it breaks down. Luckily, she happens to be near a farmhouse. She goes up to the farmhouse and knocks on the door.

When the farmer answers, she says to him, "Oh, it's Sunday night and my car broke down! I don't know what to do! Can I stay here for the night until tomorrow when I can get some help?

"Well," drawls the farmer, "you can stay here, but I don't want you messin' with my sons Jed and Luke." She looks through the screen door and sees two men standing behind the farmer. She judges them to be in the early twenties. "Okay", she says. After they have gone to bed for the night the woman begins to get a little horny just thinking about the two boys in the room next to her. So she quietly goes into their room and says, "Boys, how would you like for me to teach you the ways of the world?"

They say, "Huh?"

She says, "The only thing is, I don't want to get pregnant, so you have to wear these rubbers." She puts them on the boys, and the three of them go at it all night long.

Forty years later Jed and Luke are sitting on the front porch, rocking back and forth.

Jed says, "Luke?"

Luke says, "Yeah, Jed?"

Jed says, "You remember that blond woman that came by here about forty years ago and showed us the ways of the world?"

"Yeah," says Luke, "I remember."

"Well, do you care if she gets pregnant?" asks Jed.

"Nope," says Luke, "I reckon not".

"Me, neither," says Jed, "Let's take these things off." 

"What do people mean when they say the computer went down on them?" -- Marilyn Pittman
    • Post Points: 14
  • Sun, Dec 21 2008 2:16 AM In reply to

• Heaven69
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Wed, Oct 22 2008
    • Tennessee
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 18,795
    • Webcam Girls

Re: Woman & Hillbillies

Omg!! How can they be that dumb?!? LMAO!

Have you seen the nude girls next door?
    • Post Points: 2
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

Girl Time features videos and pictures of nude girls.
To view our Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75 statement click here
Girl Time™, The Girl Time Social Club™, Live Nude Girls from Right Next Door™ and the Girl Time Girl℠
are our trade marks and service marks and have been advertised worldwide since 1996. Find out more about us here.