The very first live nude girls and webcam girls on the Internet - established in 1996.
in

The Girl Time Social Club™

Live Nude Girls Since 1996!

An after hours social club for discriminating adults who enjoy the company of live nude girls from all across North America. Genuine hometown girls who love making real connections with sincere gentlemen as they explore their private sensual desires together.

Peeking at nude girls in the window ...

Last post Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:43 AM by Kimber. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 16 2010 3:25 PM

• Kimber
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Sun, Apr 20 2008
    • Virginia
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 259,311
    • Five Years
      Webcam Girls

Maybe if you are taking a walk outside one day you might be accidentally (or intentionally) peeking at nude girls close to the window ! I know there are a lot of voyeurs out there that love to catch a glimpse of sexy girls in the nude. 

You never know what you will see when you pass by my house !  Most of my windows are covered, but with 3 girls in the house that arent embarrassed about public nudity I am sure the view is interesting from time to time. 

What's the sexiest thing you have ever peeked at or caught a glimpse of ?  Was it something you weren't supposed to see, or was it something someone knew you were looking at and didn't mind ?

Kimber nude girls in the bath Topless girls are okay, bottomless girls are better, but totally nude girls are the best!
    • Post Points: 38
  • Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:29 PM In reply to

• Elona
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Wed, May 23 2007
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 117,521
    • Webcam Girls

Re: Peeking at nude girls in the window ...

These piccys are soooo sexy girl!!!

I love peeking tee hee, wish could peek in your windows....

Beautiful nude girls enjoy their lives to the fullest.
    • Post Points: 12
  • Wed, Feb 17 2010 1:00 AM In reply to

I love this photo! What a cool looking window for a winter time nude girls photo!

Nude girls are so sexy!
    • Post Points: 24
  • Tue, Feb 23 2010 1:54 AM In reply to

• Mario
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Wed, Dec 16 2009
    • VIP
    • Points 6,446
    • Elite Forum Members

Where did you say your house was again?

Girls, come sit on Daddy's lap... nude of course.
    • Post Points: 2
  • Fri, Jul 2 2010 4:23 PM In reply to

Kimber:

Maybe if you are taking a walk outside one day you might be accidentally (or intentionally) peeking at nude girls close to the window ! I know there are a lot of voyeurs out there that love to catch a glimpse of sexy girls in the nude. 

You never know what you will see when you pass by my house !  Most of my windows are covered, but with 3 girls in the house that arent embarrassed about public nudity I am sure the view is interesting from time to time. 

What's the sexiest thing you have ever peeked at or caught a glimpse of ?  Was it something you weren't supposed to see, or was it something someone knew you were looking at and didn't mind ?

Oh FUCK that is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Post Points: 14
  • Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:43 AM In reply to

• Kimber
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Sun, Apr 20 2008
    • Virginia
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 259,311
    • Five Years
      Webcam Girls

Oh thank you ! Are you peeking ?

Kimber nude girls in the bath Topless girls are okay, bottomless girls are better, but totally nude girls are the best!
    • Post Points: 2
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

Girl Time features videos and pictures of nude girls.
To view our Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75 statement click here
Girl Time™, The Girl Time Social Club™, Live Nude Girls from Right Next Door™ and the Girl Time Girl℠
are our trade marks and service marks and have been advertised worldwide since 1996. Find out more about us here.