The very first live nude girls and webcam girls on the Internet - established in 1996.
in

The Girl Time Social Club™

Live Nude Girls Since 1996!

An after hours social club for discriminating adults who enjoy the company of live nude girls from all across North America. Genuine hometown girls who love making real connections with sincere gentlemen as they explore their private sensual desires together.

Hot Tubs.....Nude Girls.....Nude Guys!!!

Last post Tue, Feb 23 2010 1:42 AM by Mario. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:24 PM

• Elona
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Wed, May 23 2007
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 117,521
    • Webcam Girls

Well even in the winter, I do love sliding nude into a hot tubey!!

It helps warm winter up a bit :)

Have you ever sit nude in a hot tub, girls and guys....and tell us all about your experience Wink

Beautiful nude girls enjoy their lives to the fullest.
    • Post Points: 38
  • Fri, Feb 19 2010 1:16 PM In reply to

Re: Hot Tubs.....Nude Girls.....Nude Guys!!!

I wish I had a hot tub! I have been nude in a few hot tubs in my life. I love being nude in the water. Whatever anybody does though never sit on a jet.. it is a BAD idea! haha

Nude girls are so sexy!
    • Post Points: 12
  • Fri, Feb 19 2010 2:49 PM In reply to

• Kimber
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Sun, Apr 20 2008
    • Virginia
    • Platinum VIP
    • Points 259,311
    • Five Years
      Webcam Girls

Well Elona I would love to be nude with some of our girls here in YOUR hot tub ! haha

I have done some naughty things in a hot tub myself ... Smile oh yes I have !  I am looking forward to more nude hot tub experiences !

I will share one that is PG13 lol ...

My first job was in a dinner theater and at the end of our final production we had a cast party.  I was VERY young - too young to be at this party ...  I decided I would get drunk and stay there.  It was at the theater owners mansion, just a huge house and it had a billion rooms so people were running through choosing where they would sleep.  I picked a little room with a single bed and a lock on the door - lol

It was in the middle of a sort of big snowstorm in another city.  The party was a blast and in the middle of it everyone decided they should pile up in the huge hot tub on the deck while the snow wasnt so heavy.  The "of age" group decided to be naked and warned me first ... lol ... I decided I would get in with my bra and panties and just have fun with everyone !  There were boobs and cocks all over the place lol !  This was my first time being around uninhibited nude girls and horny nude men.  I was SO excited by all this, but everyone kept in mind that I was the youngest there and I think they behaved, so to speak in front of me.  This could be why I too am a voyeur lol

I sometimes wonder what would have happened when I finally went to bed, what would have happened if I would have been over 18 ... I do wonder ...

Can we recreate this scenario with the nude girls of Girl Time and some sexy men ? PLEASE ??? haha

Oh and Elona ... can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee get in your hot tub ?  I know Ive asked a million times but I dont know if I will ever stop asking ! :)

Kimber nude girls in the bath Topless girls are okay, bottomless girls are better, but totally nude girls are the best!
    Filed under: ,
    • Post Points: 38
  • Fri, Feb 19 2010 8:47 PM In reply to

I'd be up for your hot tub party, Kimber! Let's get all the girls together and do it!

I love being a sexy adventureous nude girl!
  • Sat, Feb 20 2010 1:18 AM In reply to

• sashaine
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Tue, Oct 27 2009
    • VIP
    • Points 6,709
    • Webcam Girls

Mmmmmm... Another thing that I wanted to do then LOL...As again, I did not done it yet...Oh, I just realized now, there were a lot of things that I missed???

Can I get into your hot tub Ms. E??

"...if you leave something wonderful to those who come into your life, they will surely find it hard to erase you from their hearts..."
    Filed under: ,
  • Sat, Feb 20 2010 2:12 AM In reply to

Okay just a min ago I was excited for a pool party at Elona's but now a nude girls hot tub party too!? WOW it keeps getting better! Let's go!!

Nude girls are so sexy!
  • Tue, Feb 23 2010 1:42 AM In reply to

• Mario
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Wed, Dec 16 2009
    • VIP
    • Points 6,446
    • Elite Forum Members

Hot Tubs.....Nude Girls.....and me.

Elona I would love to join you and peel off that tiny little sheer swim suit of yours.

Girls, come sit on Daddy's lap... nude of course.
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 2
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

Girl Time features videos and pictures of nude girls.
To view our Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75 statement click here
Girl Time™, The Girl Time Social Club™, Live Nude Girls from Right Next Door™ and the Girl Time Girl℠
are our trade marks and service marks and have been advertised worldwide since 1996. Find out more about us here.