The very first live nude girls and webcam girls on the Internet - established in 1996.

The Girl Time Social Club™

Live Nude Girls Since 1996!

An after hours social club for discriminating adults who enjoy the company of live nude girls from all across North America. Genuine hometown girls who love making real connections with sincere gentlemen as they explore their private sensual desires together.

How to set up your blogs and photo area, and access private messages

Last post Wed, Jan 2 2008 3:47 PM by Alvin. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 2 2008 3:47 PM

• Alvin
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Sat, May 3 2008
    • Valkenvania, PA
    • Participant
    • Points 12,646
    • Elite Forum Members

How to set up your blogs and photo area, and access private messages

Locked Reply Contact

Here's a quick tutorial on how to set up your blog and photo area after it is created.  (Admin: feel free to use this as an auto-generated form-email once new members blog and photo areas are set up.  Also if users have additions/amendments to add take those into consideration as well if creating a form e-mail.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo Area:

Your photo area can be accessed by entering the following URL into your web browser's address bar:

http://www.girltime.com/photos/username/default.aspx   (It's a good idea to bookmark this page for quick future reference.)

replace username with the username you use to sign into the girltime site with.  For example I access my photo are by going to:

http://www.girltime.com/photos/rafa1/default.aspx

Tip #1: when uploading a photo the name of the photo (i.e. xyz.jpg) is what will appear by default in the title of that photo post.  Be sure to change that to something more appropriate for a title fitting the post of your picture.

Tip #2: Make your newest photos appear first, with older photos appearing last. (Thanks to Admin for previously posting this)

1. Click the link for "control panel"
    2. In the upper right hand corner expandable-menu Click on "Settings" to view it's sub-items.
    3. Click the sub-item that says "Change How My Gallery Looks"
    4. Under layout Options put Columns to 6 and Rows to 6
    5. Under Photos Sort Option select Picture Date (Descending)
    6. Click Save

Tip #3: Think of your photo gallery also as a blog.  If you have a photo of something interesting that happened to you explain it to the fullest. This lets the viewer get both a the visual and written representation of what was going on when the picture was snapped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Blogs:

To access your blog area,enter the following URL into your web browser's address bar:

http://www.girltime.com/blogs/username/default.aspx    (It's a good idea to bookmark this page for quick future reference)

replace username with the username you use to sign into the girltime site with.  For example I access my photo are by going to:

http://www.girltime.com/blogs/rafa1/default.aspx

Tip #1: change the layout and appearance of your blog.  There are several different looking blog templates to select from.  To access them

1. Click on "My Blog Dashboard" under "Common Tasks" 
    2. Click on "Global Settings" to expand it's sub-menu then click on "Change How My Blog Looks"
    3. Click the drop down for "Select Blog Theme" to view the the different blog templates available. 
    4. Select the template you wish, then click "Save" at the bottom of the page. 

Tip #2: A blog can be so much more than just a simple journal or diary.  I've used mine to post recipes as well as links to music videos on youtube.  Be creative and think outside the box when blogging.

Control Panel:

The "Control Panel" link on the top navigation menu strip of the main site is quite handy.  Clicking "Control Panel" brings you to a page where you can click on the appropriate links to quickly add new blogs and photos. 

To post a picture:

1. Click the "New Photo in ... " link
    2. Click the "Upload Photo" Button
    3. Click the "Browse" button on the pop-up window that ensues
    4. Select the photo you want to upload from your computer, then click "Open"
    5. Click the Upload Button
    6. Give the photo a fitting title and description.  You can also add "tags" or keywords if you like to help organize and arrange your photos, though tags are not required.
    7. Click "Save"

To write a new blog entry:

1. Click the "New Post to ... " link
    2. Select a title for you blog entry
    3. Write your blog
    4. Click Publish to save and post your blog.
    5. Note: You also have the option to save your blog and keep writing, handy if you think the power is about to go out or your computer is about to bluescreen, or if you just want to save your work as you go.  You also have the option to save your blog but not publish it, which is handy if you are writing a long blog, and want to save your progress and finish writing it later.

To edit or remove a photo or blog entry: 

1. Click on the appropriate link for "Manage" (which will be followed by the name of your photo gallery or the name of your blog).
    2. Click Manage Content to expand its sub-items
    3. Click on "All Photos" (if editing/deleting a photo entry) or "All Posts" (if editing/deleting a blog)
    4. Click the appropriate button "View" or "Delete".
    5. note: this method using "View" is also nice as it allows you to see how many people have viewed your photo or blog and how many comments were left in response.

Private Messages:

To check your private messages click "Check Messages" in the small rectangular menu in the upper-right hand corner of the girltime website.

To send a private message to a girltime performer or to a fellow girltime member:

1. Click on "Send a Private Message" in the upper-right hand corner of the girltime website
    2. Type in the username or performer name in the search file and click "Search" 
    3. If the user or performer is capable of receiving a private message their name will appear in the search field
    4. Click "Private Message" that appears to the right of their name to send this person a private message.

============================================================================================================

additions, corrections, simplifications, responses encouraged, give me your feedback 

Come sit on my lap.
    • Post Points: 16
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

Girl Time features videos and pictures of nude girls.
To view our Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75 statement click here
Girl Time™, The Girl Time Social Club™, Live Nude Girls from Right Next Door™ and the Girl Time Girl℠
are our trade marks and service marks and have been advertised worldwide since 1996. Find out more about us here.